If you are looking for a pet friendly bed and breakfast in the Lexington, VA area that accepts dogs up to 20#, you are at the right place!
At the Hummingbird Inn we have pets of our own and welcome your canine companions up to 20# each, total of two dogs to stay with you in the Teter-Wood Room.
Your pet has direct outside access from the Teter-Wood Room to use over 1 1/2 acres of lawns that make up the Hummingbird Inn property. Pets visiting the Hummingbird Inn are provided with a guest basket to use during their stay, which includes food & water bowls, place mat, towels and clean-up bags. We accept up to two dogs, 20# maximum weight each; please add $25 per night per pet fee. If your pets are over 20#, we recommend our local boarding facility just 10 minutes from us Country Cutz Grooming and Boarding.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS NECESSARY TO CALL THE INNKEEPER AT 540-997-9065 TO FINALIZE YOUR PET RESERVATION.
Hummingbird Inn Pet Policy:
- We only accept 1-2 dogs up to 20# maximum weight each.
- The Teter-Wood Room is our designated pet-friendly accommodation.
- Owners shall control dogs at all times while on the property.
- Dogs shall not be left alone, uncrated, in rooms except during breakfast.
- Please, dogs are not permitted in the Inn’s common areas.
- Dogs shall not be permitted to lie on furniture or bedding.
- Owners shall prevent excessive barking.
- Owners shall clean up dog deposits on property.
- Owners shall report any accidents promptly.
- Owners shall ensure their dog is not aggressive; up to date with vaccinations and is well socialized with other animals and other people.
- Owners shall ensure their dog is free of ticks and fleas.
- Owners shall keep their dog off all furniture, including the bed, and chairs. A $100 cleaning charge will be assessed for rooms that require excessive cleaning due to stained linens.
- Owners shall clean off their dog if he/she is wet or dirty, using the towels provided before letting them in the room.
- Owners shall assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by their dog during their stay.
Our goal is to make your stay a memorable one and these terms are necessary for the successful management of a small Inn, devoted to our guests. Please contact the Innkeepers if you have any questions.
When you travel with your pet in the Shenandoah Valley, nearby Lexington, VA, stay at the pet friendly Hummingbird Inn, Goshen, VA. (Rated 5 Barks)