You might want to try some of these area restaurants during your visit to the Hummingbird Inn. We will be delighted to make a reservation for you.
Craigsville (8 miles)
Lexington (25 minutes)
- Cafe Michel 540-464-4119 French and continental cuisine, with everything from prime rib to fresh seafood.
- Sheridan Livery Inn 540-464-1887 continental cuisine, excellent seafood dishes.
- Southern Inn 540-463-3612 contemporary American cuisine, superb seafood and extensive wine list.
- The Palms 540-463-7911 a college crowd’s sort of place, serves one of the best hamburgers in town
- Bistro on Main 540-464-4888 offers wonderful food with a continental ambiance.
- Tuscany 540-463-9888 is our local Italian restaurant.
- Red Hen 540-464-4401 area’s first farm to table restaurant
- brix 540-464-3287 tapas style restaurnat and wine bar
- Macado’s 540-464-8200 modestly priced sandwiches and entrees
- The Patisserie 540-462-6000 gourmet meals and ala carte ready to eat meals for take out
- Tong Dynasty 540-463-2002 favorite Chinese dishes, hibachi grill and sushi
Warm Springs (20 minutes)
- The Waterwheel Restaurant at The Inn at Gristmill Square 540-839-2231 full service restaurant in a lovely setting. Classic American cuisine. The food is excellent and the service attentive. Full bar. Casual attire.
Hot Springs (30 minutes)
- The Homestead 540-839-5500 is a four-star resort. Jackets and ties for the gentlemen.
Clifton Forge (35 minutes)
- The Cat and Owl Steak and Seafood House 540-862-0777 family owned since 1930
Staunton (35 minutes)
- The Depot Grill 540-885-7332 good burgers, steaks, salad bar. Full bar.
- Mill Street Grill 540-886-0656 good ribs and prime rib. Casual attire.
- Emilio‘s 540-885-0102 Italian food. Full bar. Reservations recommended.
- The Dining Room 540-213-0606 fine dining in downtown Staunton.
- Mrs. Rowe’s 540-886-1833 good, old-fashioned comfort foods. A little-known fact: Mrs. Rowe started her first restaurant right across Mill Creek from the Hummingbird back in the 50′s!
- Wright’s Drive-in 540-886-4641 is a classic 1950′s drive-in (not a re-creation) with carhop service. Good burgers, fries, onion rings, shakes.
- Zynodoa 540-885-7775 inspired Southern cuisine in Metropolitan setting.
- Downtown 27 540-213-0665 casual dining featuring steak, seafood and poultry.
- Edelweiss 540-337-1203 authentic German cuisine, beer and atmosphere.
- Aioli 540-886-1414 mediterranean cusine