Just before the Baby
Your lives are about to change. Your family is growing, and your chance to get away, just the two of you, won’t be any easier – at least for a while! Celebrate your changing family and changing lives by taking a few days to pamper yourselves before you start pampering the new addition – with your “Babymoon” Getaway that includes:
- 2 nights in either the Alleghany or Franklin Room (Jacuzzi bath, a must)
- Roses / Chocolate-covered strawberries / Sparkling cider for Mom and wine for Dad (in your room when you arrive)
- Milk and cookies at bedtime
- Full breakfast each morning
- A couple’s massage (with doctors OK for Mom, please)
- A carriage ride in Historic Lexington
- $50 Gift Certificate for dinner
- Special gift for baby
Total package $725 plus tax
Marriage, Renewal of Vows
“Just Us Two” Package
We welcome ALL couples, and will work with you to personalize and customize your special day. If you wish, we can arrange for a local minister or officiate. Included in your package:
- Two night stay in choice of room
- Marriage, renewal of vows, or commitment service with minister or officiate
- Ribbon-tied bridal bouquet
- Small wedding cake
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider for toasts
- Full country breakfast served in the dining room
- $50 GiftCard for dinner at the restaurant of your choice
- Fresh flowers and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room
- Bride and Groom gifts
- Ceremony can be held indoors or out, your choice of site
Total package $850 plus tax. This package must be reserved in advance and requires a $100 non-refundable deposit, payable at time of reservation.
Obtaining a Marriage License
1. Both parties must appear at the Rockbridge County Court House.
2. Both parties must have a valid driver’s license to receive a marriage license.
3. The process of getting the marriage license takes about 10 minutes to complete the paperwork. No blood test is required.
4. There is no waiting period before you can get married.
5. The marriage license is valid for 60 days.
6. The marriage license costs $30.
7. Marriage Commissioners (previously Justice of the Peace) can perform the ceremony. The fee for performing the ceremony may vary.
For more information, contact the Circuit Court Clerk at (540) 463-2232.